Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Address

Hello all. I'm in a big hurry, but I want to let you know our new address as of July 1, 2009.
600 SW 24th
Newton, KS
67114
We'll be VERY crazy busy for the next two weeks, so I probably won't be on here until we get settled out in the country.
Three things I am soooooooo looking forward to:

1. PRIVACY!!
2. SPACE!!
3. QUIET!!!
Hmmm, can you tell I'm an introvert? No more revving up engines outside my windows all hours of the day and night. No more SHARING a single driveway with 6 other cars!! No more cops zipping by on 1st. St. at 50mph! No more train whistles causing my teeth to itch.

Space, glorious SPACE!!
Ok, I need to get ready for church now. Bye for now.

1 comment:

tkoerner said...

Well you will hear a train whistle, but maybe not as loud as you did while living in town. Welcome to the neighborhood.