On my Blessed Day Off I...
- Baked hamburger buns for our "Green Chile Cheeseburgers" tonight.
- Sewed up a clothespin bag (so easy, and so needed)
- Baked Whole Wheat Bread, which looks like it's gonna be hard as a rock...too much wheat flour or it's too old
- Watched old "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie" on hulu.com while I clean/sew/bake.
- Hung clothes on the line on this beautiful day, but one line fell down. boo hoo.
- Played a couple rounds of "WordWhomp" while I ate my lunch. Was craving Beenie Weenies, but had to sub the weenies for leftover meatballs. Not too bad.
- Need to change into nicer clothes to pick up the kids and take them for eye appts.
- Need to call and wish my Dad a "Happy 62nd Birthday"!
- Talked to Jarrod as he was going from one construction job to another.