Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Moving Day Once More

Yeah, we're either brave or stupid.
Today is supposed to be our big day. It doesn't feel like it, because we've been on a roller coaster of a ride for two weeks now with a "whole 'notha situation", plus Jarrod is working in 100°+ weather this week, I'm working EARLY mornings (today I went in at 4:30am), the kids are going to VBS...
You just do what you hav-ta do.
Jarrod and I (even the kiddos) could really use a vacation. We just don't get to take them. I must admit I am jealous of families who can get away every year to relax and refresh. My prayer is that this move will eventually allow us to experience that on a regular basis. Until then:
Thanks God, for my life. You've given me everything I need for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3)

2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

wow, I call call it brave, cause I would have gone nuts moving that much!

Trish said...

Every now and then, on nights when it's been go..go...go...all day, and it's been 150 degrees outside, we'll wait until about 9pm, load up the kids in the Beast and go to Sonic for cherry limeades... or ice cream (the 5th food group!)