Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Any kind of new post

I just have to post something to get that other post from being the most recent one on here. I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. We did. I wasn't sure what it would be like when it started, but we spent a lot of time with the Koerner's and it was great! And thank you GOD for the beautiful weather and lack of humidity!! This time last year we were here for a visit and it was hot and muggy!

I do still owe Melissa a nice picture posted here for our "war", but I don't have anything yet. I have been working on business cards and a flyer so she can get her piano lesson business going again. Here's what I have for the biz card for now. Check out her website if you're interested in lessons (and live in the general vicinity of Newton, KS) :)

It is actually in color, but I just don't have a copy of that right now. Here's a look at the flyer so you can see the colors. I like doing this kind of stuff. It's fun.


1 comment:

Morgen said...

I like it alot! : )