Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Week Thus Far

It's raining outside this morning. But I still have to go to work. No fair, huh? This week I am working every day. I'd whine, except that millions of you are thinking, "Yeah, what's so bizarre about that?" Well, I am used to my little schedule of M-W-F, with Thur. afternoons thrown in there. Only, this being Valentine's week, and this being a busy catering week at work, I am being FORCED to cook every day (the nerve!).

Our store is serving 3 dinners on Valentine's Day. Yesterday I did a "trial run" on our entree to make sure that it's gonna be delish! Yep, it was.

SPICED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHILI-CRANBERRY GLAZE. (plus a lot of other homemade deliciousness)

Today I am prepping huge amounts of two different soups for a group of 150+ on Thursday.

And why am I blogging all of this? Hmmm, I guess because this is about all that is going on in my life right now: WORK.
My house looks like it, too~
Yeah, I'll walk over that sock for the 50th time

What half -full bowl of cereal on the coffee table?

Feed the kids?!? I've been cooking all the live-long day!
As for celebrating Valentine's with my hubby, well, it'll have to happen NEXT WEEK. Don't worry, Babe, I'll make it up to ya. ;)