Friday, February 13, 2009

A couple of funny things

Well, I just made a heart-shaped two-layer Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day.

I ate too much of the frosting, and now I'm too sick to eat a piece of cake.



However, before I even frosted it I went into the kitchen only to find two big chunks missing from each layer! AAAANNNNNNNNNAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She just hid in the couch and raised her hand in surrender. No problemo. What Anna Mary doesn't realize is that now I get to put MORE FROSTING on to cover those holes!! yum.

Then, the other day I was making a snack for my kids: cinnamon graham crackers with frosting(do you see a pattern?). Anna Mary was in there when I was licking the spoon, and she says, "Mom, you better stop eating that or you're gonna get fat....(taking the bowl from me)...But I won't!" grrrr.

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I only eat cake for the icing!

Bekah said...

Ha-ha! :-)

Becky said...

Too funny! Jon loves frosting on just about anything, espec. graham crackers; and between two chocolate chip cookies. Now, all of the kiddos follow in daddy's footsteps! Cute cake, by the way :-)

Becky said...

Oh, and as far as the fat content, the other day Claire asked me if I would get to go on the Biggest Looser if I got too fat! Nice.