Thursday, December 18, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jiggity-Jig

"Welcome Home, Flaming Family, Welcome Home"
216 E. 1st Newton, KS 67114

Our Living Room-to-be

Oh My Gosh!!! Did a blind person paint in here?!?

The scary basement.
No, I don't think we'll use this!!
This little "thing of beauty" is one of my favorite parts of the house. Why? It's welcoming and unique.

Every room will receive a beautiful coat of paint, and Jarrod will put his creative hands to work to make this house a place to call home.
Thank you so much, EVERYONE, for praying for us to find a house. You are a part of this!
You can see more "before" pics at http://www.kodakgallery.com/AlbumMenu.jsp?.

Thanks, God.


6 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how cute!!! yeah, God!!!

Becky said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys! It looks like a nice old house with lots of character. Love the old woodwork! Praise the Lord!

Bekah said...

I too love the wood...very nice! Can't wait to see it all once you give it that Flaming touch!

Mom Keena said...

What a beautiful place! You all will make it a beautiful home quickly, I'm sure!

Aaron and Sara said...

Heeey, I found you again. You guys MOVED. I know I'm late in the game, but it took me off guard. Boy, am I happy for you guys!!
That house is soooo great! I love it!

WORDS CAFE said...

Your house looks a lot like our house! Love it! Yay God!